Saturday, January 12, 2008

My musical tastes....

Are up my bum according to most people (except my best mate Sal, she understands, she was throwing up with me after drinking a bottle of vodka with me the day Freddie Mercury died, we got smashed watching "Flash Gordon" and "Highlander" as you do), but I've just spent all day working out how to get a friggin' song on here and I don't care if you like it or not!
You can all blame T, she had "Happy New Year" by Abba on her blog and I found myself clicking on it just to hear the song. Sad hey :) Anyway quite often I'll visit blogs and I don't like the music, but not here cos I chose it!
So I'll start off with some Elton John, the man is a genius and I've seen him in concert 4 times. I didn't go to the last concert in the Barossa because of course it was on election night and of course I had to be glued to the telly (really wish I had gone to Elty now :P) This is from the "Two Low For Zero" album.
Don't protest too much, because then I'll change it and who knows what will be next - Queen, Wings, Billy Joel, Supertramp, Chicago, Abba, Meatloaf anyone? And then blame my parents, I used to know all the words to "Band on the Run" by the age of 4.

No comments: