Thursday, January 10, 2008

Luckily Bad Things Only Come in Threes


...I really don't need to type anything do I...
My mother is a complete gem - she's had the kids for the last 2 days, and taken Charlotte to learn to swim etc so Nick and I can do stocktake at work. She got Charlotte a well needed haircut, took them to Macca's for lunch, cruised around the farm, went shopping and even drove them all the way back to Goolwa this afternoon complete with bottle of champers in hand.
It was picture perfect really until I spied these on Angus's feet. "Dord I didn't think you'd like them but they were only $8.00" (well der you got robbed more than Nick did with Kel the vacuum cleaner).
I think she saw my face and quickly pointed out Angus's new Esprit t-shirt, shorts and shirt.....
There's a rule at our house and it's character costume thingos ONLY as pjs.....
Of course Gus loves them and is currently wearing them fast asleep in bed. And she considerately wrote his name all over them so they can't get lost too easily.
Cheers Mum, you really are (mostly) a gem xxx

3 comments:

Carrie Young said...

OMG your Mum is rockin' the shoe shopping lately!!!! :D :D :D

Trudi said...

LOL LOL well I dunno if you can overlook TWO bad shoes days?

Kate said...

Wow - they are seriously horrid! Still love your mum though - she gives it to you GOOD! ROFL

k8