Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hours Of Serenity!

Ah this is seriously blissful. I am "home" alone for the second night in a row.....not even the dog is here. I have been holding the fort at work, Nick, MIL and the kids are at Goolwa, FIL is in Sydney and I am alone, all alone.
Awesome.
Last night I went out for dinner with 9 of the mum's from Charlotte's class and her teacher who is just an absolute treasure, we all gabbled on as mums do and before you could say "whose turn is it to buy another bottle of champers" it was after midnight and we were kicked out!
Tonight I was planning to get my feral hair cut, but my hairdresser is booked out.
Ah so what to do ......think I'll just park my bum right here in front of this thing and drink some wine. I'm getting too old to go out late 2 nights in a row!
And in exciting new house news we have had some inside plumbing done, windows and doors in! But no bricks....hmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I am envious!
You know apart from the silence, the best part about being alone is that the house stays clean :o))))
Hope you have been keeping out of trouble? :oP

Georgie said...

Don't know how to keep out of trouble :P