Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I nearly have a great post....

But FIL's camera has gone flat and we can't find the charger or the cable to download photos from my birthday (which incidentally rocked in the end and thanks to all for the birfday wishes!)

I nearly have great shots of my niece's 5th birthday which was great complete with jumping castle, Mike the Magician, and me getting pretty pissed in the end (well if someone keeps filling my glass up with Jansz it's only reasonable to be compliant and drink up). But I left my camera there so until I pick it up - no cigars....

We nearly have a buyer for our business ("in principal", meetings next week to nut it all out, hoobloodyray)

And the icing on the cake today, Angus washed his own hair.......now if ever there was a Kodak moment that was it but no cameras are here doh! Hopefully we will get another hairwash in by 2009 he's not that big on that hairwash business.....

And that's not all, our house is officially at "Lock Up Stage" - although they're a bit dodgy because in my book placing a thumping big bit of gyprock over what should be a swanky double garage rolladoor barely passes my test, lucky I'm not fussy and at this stage we'll just chuck another progress payment at them and give them points for lockup ingenuity....in the hope they finish the freakin joint soon......

So stay tuned, when cameras are located I have some lovely photos!

Oh and I suppose I had better change my song.....so some Monty Python for you all! Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, cos whinging people who don't shit me no end......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a convenient excuse not to show your birthday pics G? :oPPP
Great news about your house, well almost great news...then again PP's can sway most....;o)

Georgie said...

nah Lisa I look bloody gorgeous in them (even!)
xxx

motherjules said...

Here goes for the second try as have now registred as a Google Blogger. Look out!! I am sooo impressed with your literary talent that you should be writing a column somewhere.Havent found the music yet but that will come no doubt. How about Band on the Run? Am waiting for the next instalment. Hope the cameras turn up again soon!!.Love xxx

Georgie said...

Oh come in spinner! Hi Mum!!!!
If you turn up the volume on your computer you may well "find" the music.
Oh and excellent music request will go put that one on very soon (I knew all the words to that song and used to run around the coffee table singing it aged 4, it's a porters life useless trivia for the day).