Sunday, March 9, 2008

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!!!!

It's crazy hot here at Goolwa, it's been hot all week (we're talking 37-40 degrees every day since last Tuesday) and it's supposed to go on for another week.
So, it's off to the beach we go, and go, and go again.....late this arvo we caught up with my best mate Sal, her hubby Spud and Sal's mum and dad Tim and Anita who I haven't seen for yonks, so it was great to catch up. Luckily it's a long weekend here so we can stay at Goolwa for another day woohoo! Sorry for all the piccies but I like all of them!
Angus, all wetsuited up and ready to go! He isn't in any of the beach photos because he was off chatting to everyone else on the beach and ended up building a sandcastle with 2 teenage girls who thought he was hilarious (shy little thing he isn't...)

Charlotte the Boogie Boarding Champ!

Bree (yes she is as cheeky as she looks!) and Charlotte

My god daughter Maggie

And Sal's eldest Sophie

2 comments:

Sue J said...

Great beach pics Georgie - so where are you??? :P And speaking of absent images, where are all the pics missing from your last post - birthday/house etc. Post 'em like you promised or I'll be forced to send YOU that new Rogue Traders song ;)ROFLMAO
xxxxx

Georgie said...

Grinder, is it physically possible to ROFLMFAO and PMP at the same time? Cos I think I just did.
Lucky "I like you, didn't have to try to" and besides that you don't have a face like a dog :P
xxx