Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me.....



...happy birthday to me
36 you old fart-eeee
happy birthday to me.......

Blardy hell, 36, just as well I'm all mature and sensible now. Um......

27/2/72 (cool huh! same backwards as forwards) Georgina Louise entered the world on a Sunday - shit maybe I am the messiah and not just a very naughty girl, at Memorial Hospital, North Adelaide as the bells were ringing at St Peter's Cathedral (well that's how mum tells it). I was very cherished, and was taken home from the hospital in a Mini with no brakes.

But we made it home obviously and 36 years later I am here still.

I am Pisces, drink like a fish so that's right. Chinese New Year sign is a rat, yeppers I can be pretty cunning when I want to be.

Today will be a day of massive celebration befitting a nondescript age on a Wednesday, including taking Charlotte to school, taking Angus to kindergym, picking Charlotte up from school and checking out the new house. Ah well on the bright side I don't have to work.

36 years of action packed fun and adventure, with a great family and fantastic friends. Here's to (at least) 36 more!

7 comments:

handinhandaus said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Georgie Happy birthday to yooooooou!!

Wishing you a happy and purple free day!!

Txx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
I hope you are feeling hangover free?
Here's to another year of cracking funnies :oP
xx

Kaz said...

Happy Birthday Georgie.Hope i havent gone overkill on the birthday wishes..just finished having fun on facebook.I'll have a wine for you tonight okay ..just for you LOL
Cheers,Kaz

Sue J said...

Still can't believe I thought you actually were 30 all day - you made me feel OLD, pallindrome girl :P Love the Mini with no brakes, my chariot was a VW beetle. And get orrrfff trying to pretend you weren't drinking champagne at lunchtime, 'cause I'm here to set everyone in blogland straight. ;)
love ya lots OLD friend, hope the moet was good and the couch comfy
Sue
xxxxx

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday Georgie you old gal you... :o)

Hope you had a wonderful day! You are nearly catching up to me! ;o)

Jodie xxxx

Sussanah said...

All the best people are born in February!

Happy Birthday

Trudi said...

Wooohoooo Georgie - only 5 days and I'll catch up!!!!

Hope you had a great day!