Sunday, March 23, 2008

Deed Poll Name Changes Required - Suggestions?

Happy Easter!

Last night we went to my school buddy Mary's new beach house which is about 1 km from here (yeppers it's going to be dangerous!). We had a great time, the kids went upstairs and played and we hardly saw them all night so the big kids could drink their juice in peace and have a merry old time.

That was until the tattoo kit came out and it was lucky this little preppy conservative wood duck had had a few drinks................so the kids are now fully fledged tattoo wearing bogans, I may as well get their ears pierced while I'm at it - EVEN! - and from now on you may refer to my daughter as Charlene


Angus (not sure what to change his name to but am leaning towards Ky) LOVED it and requested a dragon. I think he's struggling to look tough but he gave it his best shot.


This night before Easter frivolity was all well and good until this morning, the kids came bolting into our room at 7:30am with the baskets we had left by their beds from the Easter Bunny, all ready to go on the egg hunt. Nick and I woke up in a screaming hurry, looked at each other and both said "have you done it?" then cracked up laughing, so I kept the kids in our room while Nick snuck out the back and chucked a few Easter Eggs around (literally, Charlotte commented that the Easter Bunny wasn't a very good hider!).

We had a fab day today at the Grape Escape with my family, will save that for the next post as I have a few thousand pictures to get through first.

Hope you all had a great Easter too, next year we really will get up before the kids, just remind me not to go to Mary's the night before :)
xxx

No comments: