Friday, March 21, 2008

Charlotte's First Sleepover at a friend's house AKA do you think she's excited?


Ah lovely, just one kid at Goolwa tonight and he's asleep already. Charlotte has gone to her friend Bella's house for her first sleepover at a friend's house.
This photo goes back to Wednesday night when she decided to pack for Bella's - pink boots, a Barbie, socks, her toothbrush, Dora nightie and a My Little Pony phone.
So we packed all that Wednesday night while I made lots of mental notes to fill in the pieces of the missing overnight requisites (knickers perhaps Cha???), read her a story, left her backpack on the other bed and tucked her in.
I came back to check she was asleep a little later as she has this great habit of turning on her light again and looking at books, and this is what I found...actually this is an edited version of what I found once I pulled her nightie over her butt.
She will have an absolute ball, Bella has a pony and Soph has organised a pony ride for tomorrow morning, hope she takes some piccies!
Happy Good Friday everyone! I've had a rather lazy day relaxing and reflecting and remembering little princesses whom I wish were still with us - Ava, Grace, Belle and Hannah. Their mummies have had to farewell them in a physical sense and I truly wish they didn't have to.
Although I did do 2 loads of washing which in my book makes me rather godesslike domestically :P

6 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Georgie said...

No worries Futuristic, if I need any Vietnamese Crystal Ball advice I'll be sure to let you know :P

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. Hope she has a ball... and doesn't ring you at 3am to come and pick her up ;o).

And you know that was our wedding song too!!! Well bridal waltz actually. I think I strutted down the aisle to that Titanic song but didn't everyone about that time?? LOL

Happy Anniversary Georgie Girl.

S xx

Anonymous said...

Great pic :o)
There is something so special about sleepovers, must be the thrill of escaping from crazy Mums :oP
Hope you have a wonderful Easter Georgie x

kristen said...

Just too cute. Happy easter.

Georgie said...

Ah Soph, what great taste you have!
Thanks Lisa and Kristen, had a great one thanks hope you did too xxx