Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pop Found the Camera Cable = You all get to relive my birthday

..well it is MY blog......
Right so backtrack to 27/2, and as you can see in my rather sulky post that day commenced in rather unbirthday like fashion. I took Charlotte to school, took Angus to kindergym, no presents no nothing (rocccccccch) - at least Angus told our beloved kindergym teacher it was my birthday so they all sang Happy Birthday to me - oh along with some other kid who was turning 4 as well......yeah yeah Happy Birthday Sarah.....
One of the mums at kindergym asked me what I was doing for my birthday and my reply was "well so far it's a dud".
Luckily, it got better - MotherJules rang and we went out to lunch at Hahndorf with Angus, bearing lots and lots of lovely gifts, then I came home to a beautiful box of red roses from Dad, a bottle of Moet from Nick and a lovely surprise dinner from the in laws.
The kids were suitably attired, apparently my birthday was fancy dress.....


Lovely presents

Nana and Charlotte preparing my crumbed prawns and crayfish crepes

A rare Porter family photo

And last and most definitely least my birthday card from Nick - how totally inaccurate can you get! He knows I hate beer.

2 comments:

lippy2790 said...

Bahhahaha

Don't worry about the beer - its the fitness video that has me ROFLMAO ;P
Had to put that in for ya hun!

Glad poppy found the camera cable. Great pic of the 4 of you.
Love to you xxx

Carrie Young said...

oh ba ha ha!!!!
that card is GOLD DB!!! :D :D

and is great to see all the fam together :o)
x