Sunday, May 4, 2008

What the.......


hell is a Bumerang???? I was hanging up some washing (amazing in itself) and was trying to work out how to open this stupid funny looking coathanger. Worked that out, then saw "Bumerang". What is that - a bum hanger or can those Scandinavians not spell boomerang??
Buggered if I know, but it did make me laugh, which hurt my head. I had my 20 year school reunion last night which was all time. But I came home without my camera and am hoping hoping hoping it is still at school. So post to follow when camera turns up. The funniest thing of the whole night was watching 2 fellow students looking very cosy having a pash. Nothing that unusual, except it was an all girls school........

2 comments:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

OMG love the bit about the two students having a pash!!
Can't wait to see the pictures.

I would love to go to a school reunion but because I'm from what was a small town when I went to school, I still see half of my school at safeway each week while I'm doing my shopping. I'm such a rude bitch I normally pretend I don't know them or ring someone on my mobile so I don't have to chat to them!!

Em

Kaz said...

Stuffed if I know about the bumerang either G

Hope you get your camera back.That must have been funny seeing the all girl pash.Do people our age still pash in public? LOL

We have our 20yr school reunion next month too

Luv
Kaz
xox