Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

These are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

This is my first try at tagging too! The lovely Grinder, alias Sue wants me to come up with 6 quirky things about me. I really don't think I'm quirky but here goes, you decide!!!

1. I don't drink coffee or tea. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste. I cannot however last longer than 10am without a carton of Farmers Union Iced Coffee. Here in SA we drink more of this stuff than Coca Cola. The downside of this stuff is that it is loaded with calories, on the bright side I will NEVER get osteoporosis with my calcium intake.

Until recently it was very difficult to purchase this interstate, I still remember finding a 2 litre bottle of it in the Nowra Woollies a few years ago, finding that on the shelf was the closest thing I've had to a religious experience!

2. I like to play with grammar. Kate F doesn't call my writing a "grammar rodeo" for nothing! In fact, I muck around with it so much I forget (whoops - have forgotten) the right way to write things most of the time. For example, I am even blonde, and tonight I unknocked off none Rockfords Alicante Bouchet (alias Rockford's Cordial) with one of my bridesmaids.

3. I am a spelling Nazi. Bad spelling shits me no end. I am still spewing I came second in the Year 9 spelling competition because I spelt "interchangeable" wrong.

4. I very very rarely cook, like maybe 3 times a year if that.

5. I check the birth notices in "The Advertiser" every Saturday to see how many Charlottes and Anguses are in there.

6. I never used to clean my teeth in the shower until I met Nick. Brushing my teeth in warm water seemed revolting. Now I do it all the time.

Hmmm I just re read them and have decided I am actually a nutjob.

Let me get back to you on who I tag cos I think Sue pinched all the ones I thought of!

xx

4 comments:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Hey nutjob,

I thought that great,

I too check the Melb paper each sat for the births and check how many Cooper's there are and 2 weeks after Kitty was born there was another Kitty and I was positive they got it from my notice. (she was born pre "brothers and sisters"

I love brushing my teeth in the shower and kind find I've been standing there for 10 mins doing it and my gums are nearly bleeding...I know I know water restrictions but I just love my showers.

I think I match you in the cooking stakes...what kind of wives are we?? My family would starve if it was left to me to cook every night.

Glad your bones are healthy!

Em

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Oh no the spelling/grammer Nazi's going to get me,

I should have written 'I thought that WAS great.'

Ha Ha

Em

Anonymous said...

Oh Bobby - I just tagged you!
& hey I always thought you were a nutjob, this post just reinforces it :oP
J/K xx

Sue J said...

Ah Georgie, no wonder we get along, we're both demented nutjobs :P I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one not grown up enough to drink tea or coffee and you know bad spelling makes me [sic] LOL Knew you could come up with half a dozen and you didn't even touch the colour purple ;)