Thursday, April 3, 2008

Because Soozadoo said......


Soozadoo, the soon to be world renowned romance novelist (I'm never wrong, just ask me :P ), has dared those in blogland to post a photo of themselves. Gosh I have heaps of photos of myself on here, honestly as long as I am looking half okay I really don't care who sees me. I've even been known to....shock horror...drop the kids off at school without makeup!
She had a great point though, it's important to be comfortable in one's own skin. I really think I am, I model myself on my best friend Sal who couldn't give a crap what anyone else thinks of her, which I think is one of her truly redeeming features.
Now I don't actually know Soozadoo from a bar of soap, she lives on the other side of the country, but she makes me laugh and tells us all how it is, warts and all. What more do you want from a person. Respect, Soozadoo. And good luck with the award. I think I'll award myself the "up herself blogger of the day award" for today.
Actually I like the arty effects on that photo, I think it's fingermarks on the lens....

11 comments:

Sue J said...

How on earth is it possible that you look even more gorgeous and glamorous in the snap than your wedding pic???? :-O Must be the sunnies? No, I've got it, Georgie is like a foine South Orstralian woine, only getting foiner with age :)
xxxxx

Sussanah said...

Gorgeous.
It makes me so happy to see women take some time to think of themsevles. I wish more mothers took the time to be a little bit up themselves!

Georgie said...

Sue I drink enough foine Austrayan woine to nearly look like it!!!
Actually that's a lie cos ATM I much prefer NZ Sav Blancs....
Anyhoo fanks for the comment, and Soozadoo I agree, being up yourself works for me!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful Georgie & good on you for being brave & up yourself :oP x

Kate said...

Hey G, I just discovered your blog! Why didn't I know it was here?!

Anyway you are looking very gorgy, and I'm bookmarking your blog!! Geez everyone has a freakin blog except me LOL.

Miss ya! xxx

Kate in Tassie :)

Georgie said...

Hi Kate!!!!!
Get a blog so I can see Lily and Charlotte, it's heaps trendy!
miss you too xx

caramaena said...

Hey Georgie, thanks for visiting my blog. Great pic there - very glam :)

Jodie said...

Great pic of you Georgie girl :) You are even preddier in real life :o)

Jodie xx

Kaz said...

You look gorgy G xox

motherjules said...

Gorgeous Georgie, What a beautiful daughter taking after your mother!! when your on a good thing stick to it..Love youxxx

Stomper Girl said...

You are tres glamorous Georgie, nice to meet you.