Friday, April 11, 2008

When the Big Fella wasn't quite so big!

I've been organising invitations for Nick's 40th extravaganza coming up in May and scanning all these old photos. They've cracked me up!
Being the youngest of 3 boys, we did struggle to find baby photos!

This was taken by Nick's brother with a Box Brownie

The budding rugby star who turned into State Union Captain


And no self respecting rugby boy wouldn't have a photo of himself in drag "Miss Collegian 1998"


Charlotte commented on his hair being a different colour in all these photos, I guess I've turned him grey and larger, how do I get the big fella back to looking like this?? I think that stuff in the brown bottle was the beginning of the end of all that!

2 comments:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

LMAO at this,

Craig was 40 last yr and I look at old pic's and wonder where that footy bod went. Your right though, the brown bottle took it away from me! Now I'm stuck with a (much) larger 40 yr old

Em

lippy2790 said...

Oh Nicko, the stuff in the brown bottle never tainted that gorgy smile we see on you in the drag pic (it's a nice touch - looks like you should share that little frock George)