Friday, February 22, 2008

Everyone's A Comedian

"It's A Porter's Life" is proud to present its "Comedian of the Week" Awards. 3rd place goes to my Mother In Law who bought these for Angus yesterday with a "sorry they are purple" (she's not sorry she thinks it's hilarious)

2nd prize is awarded to Nick who came back from his week in Mt Gambier with this gorgeous little creation for Angus

1st prize goes to my mother aka buyer of the hideous shoes. She's enjoying her new role and rang me before she went to Kmart as I hadn't packed any shoes for Angus so hahahaha she was going to get some for him herself. She rang back later announcing they really weren't that bad and giggling away because they cost the princely sum of $3.


In other Porter news, Charlotte lost tooth number 2 this morning, the operation was fine but keeping her still is a problem......John and Joe are still plugging away at the bricks on the new house and I reckon they'll be finished any month now.

Have a great weekend everyone! I've chosen an old favourite song this week while I'm in soundtrack mode.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey G...the music still isn't working for me. Should it be? It's one of my old faves too that song. S x

Carrie Young said...

no not working for me either!
well at least we got a laugh out of the comedians in your family!!! :D

Georgie said...

Ah it does my head in this music caper, it works for me if a click on play a few times.....
Lisa and T and anyone else - help!

Anonymous said...

Music was working for me OK, but I needed to play it?
If you want Autoplay G you need to check the box when you get your 'embed' code. HTH, otherwise I have nfi!

Oh & funny family you got there ;o)
Am loving those PJ's! She's a cruel woman! rofl....

Georgie said...

Woohoo thanks Lisa! I was ticking that but I wasn't putting the code in the right box or widget or something......
Anyway it's working now!

Sue J said...

Ok, music update first - playing no probs when the blog opens - not sure if that's a good thing ;) - but that's simply a question of taste not technical expertise.... So, tell me how to do it, so I can put some on my blob too!

Btw, you are just too easy a target for all those comedians, I swear I cannot see the colour purple without thinking of you. And publicising their comedic efforts is only going to encourage them ;)

handinhandaus said...

Music working fine and I love that song!!