Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!






...I think I'm early on this one :) but I have lost track of the days, man that feels goooooood! Apart from missing Survivor that is cos I thought it was Friday dammmmmit!



Tomorrow we are off to Yorkes to celebrate the New Year with my best friend Sal, 5 other schoolmates, their hubbies and a few thousand kids and dogs. Gonna be chaos but can't wait. I've been mates with these girls since school days, over 20 years, love them all to death - we know all too well our strengths and weaknesses - which is why I am in charge of snacks! Yep I won't have to go near the kitchen except to open chips, nuts, dips etc, smart girl that Sal :).



So Happy New Year to you all, may your year be filled with good times! I actually can't wait for 2008, new house to move into in June, maybe a change of work, it's all good!



Here is a piccie of the school gang from September when we went off for a girly week to Pt Douglas......luckily I wasn't blogging then cos there are a few thousand funny stories out of that trip! They'll all be there except for Joana (the ugly one front left :P), who would probably rather poke her eye out with a hot stick than be there! She'll be poshing it up somewhere else xxx

1 comment:

Trudi said...

I think it is so cool that you all still hang out together!