Thursday, December 27, 2007

My New Year's Resolution Starts Early!







Okay - so for ages I have really been wanting to start a blog.I'm crap at New Year's Resolutions and generally think they are a load of bollocks, one year it was to learn to drink beer...I tried so hard....still hate it.New Years Resolutions set you up for failure, except for that one year in my early 20s when my resolutions were to drink more booze and have more sex. Mission accomplished.I spend hours reading lots of other people's blogs. Many is the time I think this is a really cool way to charter life, kids, etc etc so one day I can look back and say "wow we did/didn't do a lot", wow the kids have grown, wow I started with all those posts and now I write bugger all.....This blog is really just for me, selfish git I am, but hey who knows where it will take me......






So, most nice blogs I read have photos....so this is me and my lovely (sometimes) hubby Nick. He's my perfect match really, he is tidy - I'm a slob; he can cook - I don't (not can't, just don't); he is a communicator and I bottle things up; he's a great dad - I'm a good mum if I do say so myself, there so see - perfect!






Now for our all consuming rugrats, Charlotte and Angus, love them to bits, drive me nuts, give me endless hours of pleasure, although if I hear Angus say "why" one more time today.....Oh I could go on for hours with this blog thing, but there's a laundry basket full of clothes giving me the evils.......
draft

4 comments:

lippy2790 said...

WOOhoo... look at my favourite family
and the Porters are perfect - love you all to bits
Jacq xxx

Kate Fewster said...

Oh sweetie - why is Nick just your "sometimes" husband?? I want one like that - sometimes he's around, sometimes I can tell him to nick off (oh so funny pun there!). Let the grammar rodeo begin!!

And you know I will always be ROFLMAO!

handinhandaus said...

Wohooo Georgie has hit the airwaves!!

Trudi said...

Yeahhhhh welcome to the world of aimless dribble :o)