Sunday, June 1, 2008

T's Tag!

Finally! Sorry, but I've been enoying a well deserved quiet weekend with the kids at Goolwa.

The divine Miss T tagged me to do this - my musical taste is acknowledged worldwide as being appalling, but hey I love my music. This was a fun tag to do! I can't think of anyone to tag so feel free to do this and let me know so I can have a look.

Opening credits: "Welcome to the Jungle" – Guns n Roses

Waking up: "It’s a Beautiful Day" – U2

Average day: "Born Slippy" - Trainspotting Soundtrack

First date: "Take on Me" - AHA

Falling in love: "Kissed By A Rose" - Seal

Love Scene: "For Just A Moment" - St Elmos Fire Soundtrack

Fight Scene: "Run Like Hell" – Pink Floyd

Breaking up: "I’m Still Standing" – Elton John

Getting back together: "Hard to Say I’m Sorry" - Chicago

Secret love: "Throw Your Arms Around Me" – Hunters and Collectors

Life’s ok: "Everything’s Alright" – Jesus Christ Superstar

Mental Breakdown: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" – Bonnie Tyler

Driving: "Take Me Home" – Phil Collins (or was it Genesis)

Learning a lesson: “Kissing a Fool” – George Michael

Deep thought: “Fools Overture” - Supertramp

Flashback: "Some Girls Will" - Racey

Partying: “Paradise By The Dashboard Light” - Meatloaf

Happy Dance: “Celebration” – Kylie Minogue

Regretting: "Father and Son" Elton John

Long night alone: “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Queen (by the time that’s finished the long night will be just about done!)

Death Scene: “Who wants to live forever” - Queen

Closing Credits: “Let me entertain you” – Robbie Williams

There! Might have to go burn me a CD with all those most excellent songs on there.
xxx

1 comment:

lippy2790 said...

I may even come and watch that feature flick - not bad choices there Georgie Girl - can't believe Bucks Fizz didn't make the cut ;P